Users browsing this thread: 38 Guest(s)
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
(05-16-2012, 06:45 PM)Devicho Wrote: I was reasonably relaxed after I got out of the shower, but then I go into my room to get dressed and find the baby scattering my game discs all over the floor. All you had to do is watch what she was doing you asshole.

holy shit the baby was possessed by the ghost of supersuit;

so uh i got this replacement housing for my GBA SP. I take it out of the packaging and immediately I know there's something wrong about it: it feels Chinese toy cheap. I decide later "whatever, I'll try putting it on"

2 hours later, i find the fucking shell has imperfections all over, after I've busted the hinge caps on my GBASP (which I can't even get the freaking hingecaps back into the unit) THE NEW FUCKING CAPS BREAK WHEN I PUT THEM ON DUE TO ALL THE IMPERFECTIONS
So I put my GBASP back together in defeat and the poor thing now resembles an attempted murder. No hinges, the hingecap screw is too large and causes the thing to jut out (because I was too pissed off at the time to find the RIGHT screw) and I forgot the pad for the Start and Select buttons. Now I try to put the GBA screen back and the poor thing just flops back like a post-coitus Ron Jeremy

I write angrily to the seller that I was sold a piece of shit. They want pictures for proof

fuck china

I'm just gonna buy a used GBA today and throw out both the shell and the messed up GBASP. At least this gives me an excuse to buy an AGS101

ugh fuck life let's see if the hobby shop doesn't try to sell me one for $50
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by: Vipershark

Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by Kosheh - 05-17-2012, 08:08 AM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM