Users browsing this thread: 34 Guest(s)
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
(04-12-2012, 02:50 PM)StarSock64 Wrote: So, I've been in this group project for English for awhile and it's going until the end of the semester. It's about psychological disorders, basically.

We have to do one interview per person. One of my partners was going to interview his own psychologist, and I was going to go with our other partner to talk to the people at my school's counseling center. Sounded like a plan. Except today he told me that he doesn't want to interview his psychologist because he got in trouble and she might be mad at him. Also, he...failed to mention how busy the counseling center is even though he apparently knew about this, so we could only manage to get one appointment. And he made it while I'm in class. So the appointment is his.

MY PARTNER SLEPT THROUGH HIS APPOINTMENTS -TWICE- SO NONE OF US HAVE INTERVIEWS HA-HA-HA-HA

The interview grades are individual, except I won't have the information that could have helped us write our paper, and I can't get an interview myself despite emails/visits to offices. Those interviews he missed could have been mine. I would have been set. Never be nice to group members ever.
[Image: sxv5uJR.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by StarSock64 - 04-21-2012, 09:43 PM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM