Users browsing this thread: 30 Guest(s)
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
So, I've been in this group project for English for awhile and it's going until the end of the semester. It's about psychological disorders, basically.

We have to do one interview per person. One of my partners was going to interview his own psychologist, and I was going to go with our other partner to talk to the people at my school's counseling center. Sounded like a plan. Except today he told me that he doesn't want to interview his psychologist because he got in trouble and she might be mad at him. Also, he...failed to mention how busy the counseling center is even though he apparently knew about this, so we could only manage to get one appointment. And he made it while I'm in class. So the appointment is his.

Luckily, my friend gave me a suggestion to talk to...some professor I've never talked to before. The answers I get shouldn't be as relevant, but...well, it's somebody. Our other partner though? He's been on a trip for two weeks to Texas or something. And I have no idea what we're going to do to get him an interview.

Part of the project is a 7-10 page paper and another part is a multimedia presentation.

The partner who took the appointment told me he got a D on his first paper for plagiarizing (more specifically he thinks it was because he made up that someone said something when they didn't, because he was lazy). I don't think the other guy can write to save his life. Both of them are really irresponsible and neither of them ever know when due dates are. I asked one of them to do an assignment once. He thought he did it. It wasn't even half complete.

Guess who gets to do all the work if she wants an A it's me
[Image: sxv5uJR.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by StarSock64 - 04-12-2012, 02:50 PM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM