Users browsing this thread: 31 Guest(s)
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
(02-25-2012, 07:31 PM)Devicho Wrote: A couple of my teeth are really starting to bother me and I'm half afraid to bring it up to anyone because I think our dental coverage is minimal if not nonexistant and we're kinda already behind on bills.

I love America's healthcare system so much, having to disregard pain because treatment isn't affordable.
It's all a part of their plan to make the majority of the population(lower class) weaker and stupider.
A smart healthy mind and body is dangerous to them, that's why good healthcare is so expensive and schooling so expensive.
The majority of america is mid to lower class, yet the price of health care, housing, school, raising children, etc is all skewed towards the upper class. I've been working since I was 15, full-time(40hrs a week) since I was 17. I'm 19 and I can barely afford all the basic needed goods and to pay my rent in a 2br Apt with a roomate. Forget school and good healthcare, I can't even fathom that at my wage. So I'm stuck on whatever BS healthcare coverage my shitty government can provide for me...which as you doesn't cover half the procedures most of us need. So cool now I can't afford school and I have jacked up shit.
"Oh, but you could go to school on student loans."
Why? So I can dig myself into a deeper financial pit...with no guarantee of a job in my field, assuming I graduate. I'm pretty sure I can learn more on the internet, for free.
[Image: rHRkdW5.gif]
Thanked by: Lemonray, Garamonde

Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by SinX - 02-26-2012, 02:37 PM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM