Users browsing this thread: 33 Guest(s)
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
Had a great night out up until my mom starting texting me to come home.

I'm not upset because I had to be home, too bad she texted me to come home between 11 and 11Cute0, and it was like 10:50. Claimed I was out at the movies, but was at the hookah bar( not telling my mom I was there, she's incredibly against it). Then she starting to tell me how I've been treating her like shit lately, and she doesn't believe a thing I say, because I disapeared today. I left my house at 7 for school, and I just got home a little after midnight. So yeah he has legitimate reason, and I haven't exactly been a model citizen lately around my parents. She won't talk to me, and I'm not grounded but still I feel like shit because she feels I dislike if not hate her, and she's said that.

I guess I need to sit down and talk with her after work tomorrow and tell her I don't hate her, I feel like real shit about this.
Also my friend shows up for the second week in a row, while we're all leaving. I feel like shit because he works like 12hrs a day and never gets to see us, and every time he shows up he wasted his time because we're all going home. He's pretty pissed at me and he's one of my best friends.

Augh, great start the weekend right?
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by Marth - 02-25-2012, 12:23 AM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM