Users browsing this thread: 23 Guest(s)
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
Here's a copy with the guidelines, any advice is appreciated Smile

Part 1
In your main() function, ask the user to enter their full name. Ensure that you can successfully store their name, with the space and without having a ‘\n’ character in the array. Make sure that you can handle a reasonable name. There’s a good chance that I won’t grade the assignment based upon your name.
Part 2
Pass a pointer of your character array into a function that outputs the number of characters stored in your character array.
Part 3
Pass a pointer of your character array into a function this displays the reverse. For example, my name of Kyle Cronin would be output as: ninorC elyK
Part 4
Again, passing a pointer to your array, inform the user which character is the space in your name. For example, for Kyle Cronin, my function would output: 4, since the 5th element of my array would be the space (remember element vs element number).
Part 5
Within your main function, after you’ve called the other functions, reverse your name. For example, my name would be outputted as: Cronin Kyle.
[Image: b6Bqjzn.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by Gwen - 02-17-2012, 01:13 AM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM