Users browsing this thread: 34 Guest(s)
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
It's not really worth being pissed about.

Yeah I'm a little upset with what just happened to but it wouldn't be the first time something like that happened (and that's ironic given that I'm usually the one who can be a dick from time to time, but then again I at least know when to stop.). Looking back some of the situations were kind of funny and some of them were pretty nerve whacking.

Edit:
(02-09-2012, 10:25 PM)Radular Bastard Wrote: At least we're not Mcleodgaming, that place is just hateful and rude except for a few members.

That community is just pathetic as a whole.

it's not really worth talking about here but I remember one shit head that came on here and he was certainly a douche bag towards everyone. He also kind of showed how pretty much everyone there has their heads up in their asses and how even Mcleod himself can't handle critique.

No wonder why they're mocked, I guess some online forums are better than others and I guess this is why I only show up to TSR more than anywhere else these days.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by: Garamonde, Gwen, Maxpphire

Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by DioShiba - 02-09-2012, 10:26 PM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM