Users browsing this thread: 26 Guest(s)
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
Quote:Number 1 it's a photo not a status. Number 2 if you picked up a real book, it woulda been a Bible not none of that other stuff. And number 3 don't talk to Taylor like that and it's ignorant people like you that make me mad. So do what u wer...e gonna do and shut up and get off this Photo not status. Please and thank you. So if you have anything further to say, keep it to your self. And why are you talking all proper and stuff I mean seriously. If your gonna talk all proper go to a formal not Facebook. And thank you Taylor! People need to learn where they stand and how far they need to take things. There is only 2 things that tick me off. People talking about MY GOD and ignorant people and this dude just crossed both of them lines. So if he has anything else he would like to say he better not say it and just keep it to him self. If you don't have nothing nice to comment keep it to your self. Other people believe in God and your not about to rain on my parade. So shut up and get the heck off her photo. Please and thank you.

This is why I shouldn't try to debate people on Facebook. This is how they wind up
[Image: 803ce84258.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by [robo9] - 01-21-2012, 10:06 PM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM