Users browsing this thread: 36 Guest(s)
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
Been in a hell of a slump over the past week. All sorts of little things are just kinda building up and making me feel terrible. Between my stepdad and his mom I can't even feel all that comfortable in my own home. I always feel that around my stepdad anything I do could get me berated (And I already know he complains about me behind my back.) and in his mom's case, she's basically freeloading off of us. In exchange for her babysitting we are stuck feeding, sheltering, and generally providing for her, but she does a pretty awful job of babysitting and doesn't really help around the house otherwise. She makes lots of messes for us to clean up, though!

They also show a lot of really obvious favoritism. Stepdad really only cares about his mom and the baby (Because she is his only biological kid.) and his mom likewise only cares all that much about him and the baby. In fact when she came back to our house after Christmas, she brought a couple presents for my parents, like five toys for the baby, some candy for Heather... and nothing at all for Summer and I, not even a "Merry Christmas".
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by Devicho - 01-12-2012, 06:50 PM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM