Users browsing this thread: 39 Guest(s)
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
I've realized I can be quite obnoxious in social situations. Lets let that self confidence plummet again, and while we're at it, lets do something stupid and think about telling your ex you miss her when you know things won't work out. Stop it, stop it stop it. I'm sick of this. I just want my hair to grow back, I'm fucking sick of the fact that we've gotten nowhere with my musical project because I'm pretty sure my friends involved think it's a joke; my guitarist purposely tries to make things sound like shit, and assumes I want it to sound like shit because I said we probably won't be very good.
EDIT: Also it fucking enrages me that my favorite game for online: Battlefield 3, has become another Call of Duty due to the fucking people who play it now. Hey lets throw out all sense of teamwork and ACTUALLY defending objectives, I just want to run around and shoot my gun as much as I can. Nice, just fucking great.
[Image: b6Bqjzn.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by Gwen - 12-31-2011, 02:16 AM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM