Users browsing this thread: 36 Guest(s)
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
I am worried about the ENEM (Exame Nacional do Ensino Médio - Middle* School National Exam)

* = equivalent of High School in the US

It's an exam that anyone can take (if said person is from the second grade of High School or up) and its score is used for most universities as the only admittance in, or a huge chunk of the admittance. In the university i'm interested in, the score of your essay on the ENEM values almost 1/3 of the university's exams' total score.

But here's what worries most students, the score of essays on ENEM this year have been really weird numbers. Some bad students have been getting extremely high scores on their essays and some great ones have been getting really low scores. My score on the essay was of 740, which isn't too bad, but not too good either, specially if there were others that got 900, or even a full 1000, and I also feel like it is a really low score knowing that I REALLY DID a great essay.

Last year it wasn't such a hassle because most scores were more or less the same, so most of your score would rely on the real exams, but this year... I'm really worried.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by Rökkan - 12-22-2011, 12:12 PM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM