Users browsing this thread: 29 Guest(s)
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
(12-06-2011, 02:27 PM)Vipershark Wrote: About two months ago, our combo numbers changed and the old #6, the spicy chicken sandwich, is now the #7. Why they didn't just make the new sandwich the #11 i'll never know, but I blame that on our incompetent marketing.

Actually this is because they wanted all of the beef sandwiches and chicken items together in numerical order. (Not so incompetent, but highly confusing regardless)

Try actually explaining to your store manager what happened and bring the sandwich girl with you to back you up, because that is kinda unfair for them to be yelling at you about a confusion that has been happening all over the place. (Here the change was made one month ago and I can still hear over the headset people complain about "Oh hey I ordered a chicken sandwich not beef, why does it say beef on the screen???????" or even people correcting themselves while they are ordering.)

Edit: Oh, hang on, I was actually going to make a post in here.

So I've been majorly stressed out about things as of late and the way I deal with stress is less then favorable. How do you guys deal with stress? Maybe I can replace one of my bad habits with a better one.
M A C H I N E G U N
         ⌒°。>◡<)⌒°
             /_▄︻し┻┳═一(いち)(いち)  ┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨
[Image: tumblr_mr2bjoHi1v1qh8espo1_400.gif][Image: NfIxSTK.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by Maxpphire - 12-06-2011, 05:23 PM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM