Users browsing this thread: 27 Guest(s)
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
Yesterday I had a stomach-ache before going to high school, but I thought it was nothing.
Then, at the 2nd class I felt a little dizzy. I had a PE exam and I didn't study at all, but my classmate let me take a look at the sheets. I didn't had energy to memorize anything. She suggested me go home if I wanted to, but I endured all the day.
I did better than I expected in the exam thanks to her, but at the last class (a chat about sexuality) I just wanted to go home. I felt so irritated and tired that I din't even laughed in the whole hour.
I didn't had much dinner. I was going out with my friends at 10:00 PM to watch two monologists. I really enjoy it, and it was the best thing of the shitty day.
I went to sleep straight. Today, I feel fucking great.

So it was only tiredness? Our maths teacher, a really awful teacher in my opinion, scold at us (again... and saying the same shit) and I had to do another exam, after the chemistry exam of the previous day. All the maths class are unbearable, not because it's maths, but because of the teacher. One year it was great. That was a class, damnit. I was one of the best and the teacher was a good one.
So I guess I was going to flag anytime. Man, this sucks...
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by mister seta 123 - 11-26-2011, 11:18 AM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM