Users browsing this thread: 37 Guest(s)
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
I think people are getting confused here, he said he doesn't have forklift experience or a drivers license, not because he doesn't have a drivers license.
I remember when I was on the job market a lot of places required you to have a drivers license, including places that have nothing to do with driving, it's just down to the job, for example an office in an industrial park may not have easy access via public transport, so you'd need a drivers license so you could drive to/from the office.
Same goes for any job that might need to call you in during an emergency, if you're a server admin and the network goes down during the night, you might have to drive there to fix the problem, that kind of idea.

So it's like applying for a job in a bakery, but not getting it because you don't have a drivers license or experience baking cakes, you don't need a drivers license to bake a cake, but you need both to get the job.
B A N D C A M P - T W I T T E R - T U M B L R - Y O U T U B E - G 1 5
Call me aggressive, call me obscene,
but you've always called me sir when you've invaded my dreams.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by PatientZero - 11-23-2011, 05:55 PM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM