Users browsing this thread: 25 Guest(s)
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
(11-16-2011, 01:07 PM)Vipershark Wrote:
(11-16-2011, 11:03 AM)Argyle Bastard Wrote: Agh, retainers suuuuuuucccckkkkk, my bottom one chafes against my tongue, and I think they stuck it to me one last time and set my retainers in to where my teeth would have been if I actually finished the bands. Everytime I smile with them in right now, they hurt like hell if I position my teeth where they actually are, but if I set them "where they should be" they don't hurt. Regardless, my teeth hurt like a bitch now, I guess finally feeling the work from yesterday, so that apple will have to wait... :C

fuck retainers
FUCK RETAINERS

i only had to wear mine while i was asl-
i mean uh
i only -have- to wear mine while i'm asleep, but it hurts like shit every time

guess who hasn't worn their retainer in years

fortunately my teeth havent moved at all so that's good
I forced the apple, it was great. But yeah, I have to wear mine 24 hrs a day, and I think on my next check up, they'll change that to sleep only. I don't mind the top one, it's a little awkward, but it doesn't hurt. It's the lower one that's made my tongue so sore and puffy :F
I do have a metal bar on the back of my teeth that acts as a permanent retainer, so who knows, I might get sick of them and only wear them every once and awhile.

EDIT:::::
SOME FUCKING ASSHOLE(S) DUMPED LAUNDRY DETERGENT ALL OVER MY FUCKING CAR. THANK YOU WHOEVER DID THIS, I WANT TO FUCKING CURB STOMP YOU AND KICK YOU IN THE LOWER REGION. Fucking christ, seriously, who fucking does this? I can't get it off and nothing fucking works.
[Image: b6Bqjzn.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by Gwen - 11-16-2011, 01:48 PM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM