Users browsing this thread: 32 Guest(s)
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
So I waited an hour and a half for the interview at Target, finally got it. Hopefully works to my advantage if they feel sorry for making me wait so long. But the real reason I'm posting is:
I'm at home because of the interview, meaning I could drive back now, and maybe go to class tomorrow, since we have Friday off, or stay home and drive back in the morning. My mom wants me to stay, and I told her if I stay "Can you just let me sleep in?" to which she said no, because I need to go to class tomorrow. But the thing is I really don't NEED to. I have two classes that go from 9Cute0 to 12; programming and intro to computers. In programming, the dean will be there to watch her teach but other than that, we're continuing on with prototyping which is pretty easy, and she puts all of her lessons online. Intro to computers, we're continuing on Microsoft Access, and needless to say, I don't need to be there for that as it's sooooo easy.
Lastly I can still miss class for both without a penalty to my grade, so I really just don't want to go, as my computer's almost dead anyways and I'd need to charge it for both classes, both of which have basically no plug ins ironically.
EDIT: Basically all I need to go back up for is my phone charger, and clothes for laundry and clothes for my weekend trip to Chicago.
[Image: b6Bqjzn.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by Gwen - 11-09-2011, 10:28 PM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM