Users browsing this thread: 39 Guest(s)
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
Yeah flannel it's been a month. I'm just trying to figure out how to approach my family about going to the doctor...and paying for it myself/not telling them seems like a pricy but worthwhile option.

Today was shit, I had to wind myself up to get up, my arms hurt like a mother from working out and I can barely raise them, needless to say that made the day more stressful. When I got home no one besides my younger brother was here, so it took me like 15 minutes to change my clothes for work because I can't lift my arms and getting a shirt off/on was certainly an unexpected challenge. Then I had to run to work because there was no car to use. Aside from that work as usual lifted my day somewhat since my boss is the man and my coworkers are great people. I did however try to approach my mom on feeling depressed and she was just basically like "Wait, what? Why? Who did you have a fight with? Is it a girl problem?" she just doesn't wanna acknowledge that this is a medical thing....which is fucking stupid on her part because she has depression as well......

[/end rambling pointless complaint post about my day]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by Marth - 11-09-2011, 06:28 PM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM