Users browsing this thread: 22 Guest(s)
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
So I sort of have crippling depression that my family and friends have yet to notice. I'm actually happy about that because they'd just be like "GET THE FUCK OVER IT, YOU distinguished gentleman" literally that is what a great majority of them would say. So now instead of being awake every morning at 6, and ready to go in 15 minutes, I'm laying in bed, ready to cry for no reason and constantly falling back to sleep(a nice change, compared to my insomnia....only I still feel just as tired like I never slept.) unable to get up no matter how hard I try. Literally I lack the ability to get up out of bed, like I'll try and literally my arms will give out and I'll fall on back onto my bed....
Once I get going I'm just as emotionally drained but at least I'm moving.

Really glad my family and friends take enough interest in my life to not notice that I'm completely shot emotionally and physically...when it's overbearingly obvious that something is wrong. I need to get to a fucking doctor for this too, I'm just gonna slap that on the "To do before I die" list.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by Marth - 11-08-2011, 10:16 PM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM