Users browsing this thread: 38 Guest(s)
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
I fucking knew my mom would freak out at me when she saw I spent $100 last month on my credit card that wasn't gas expenses, when she doesn't realize $50 of that was because they didn't give my my cash from my own bank account on a cash plan we agreed on, and most of the other expenses were food, which I used sparingly so they would last. Thanks for being understanding mom, it's really fun being a broke college student. Something else she didn't know is that I cancelled all preorders and plans for new games for this year because I'm fucking aware of how broke I am. It really fucking sucks being the only person on the entire floor without the games that everyone's looking forward to, and it's even more fun watching all my friends shove all the new 3ds games in my face, really. fucking. fun.
I'm going to try and get a job, but with a blue mohawk, I don't see it happening.
EDIT: She's telling me I should just shave my mohawk and deal with it. Nope.
EDIT2: She also doesn't know that I've been using money the school put into my i.d. card for buying food when I need to instead of the own cash in my pocket. Guess when I try to curb spending isn't enough, whoopee.
[Image: b6Bqjzn.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by Gwen - 11-02-2011, 04:42 PM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM