Users browsing this thread: 30 Guest(s)
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
(10-29-2011, 01:54 PM)Stabsinthe Wrote:
(10-29-2011, 10:26 AM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: It's now snowing. In October. Hnnnnngh.

Snow rules. Peace.

(I love snow, seriously. An excuse to bundle up and wear big stompy boots, yessss)

yeah, but you know what snow in october on the american east coast entails? there are still leaves all over the trees. the trees become heavy. the trees fall over. cars become congested in the worst possible places. people drive like assholes and almost kill each other because they shouldn't be driving in GOOD weather. power lines get covered in ice and fall. transformers explode. power goes out.

i'm so fucking unhappy right now because i had to stay at work watching this whole thing escalate from 10 to 5, only 2 hours before the end of the actual store hours, abandon my car to ride with my friend and coworker who lives 5 minutes from where we work, and it too a fucking hour and a half. believe me, there are times when it is VERY okay to hate the snow

Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by TomGuycott - 10-29-2011, 06:59 PM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM