Users browsing this thread: 37 Guest(s)
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
(10-27-2011, 01:44 PM)Stabsinthe Wrote:
(10-27-2011, 11:47 AM)oB2Kojjiro Mario Wrote: Uh oh, I just found a point in my right eye's vision that's incapable of seeing anything in text.

this is bizarre and scary. I hope this is only temporary since it's making it a bit harder for me to read now : (

Has this lasted / got worse?
I get that right before I get a migraine, usually :c
If you're sick or get numbness and a really, REALLY horrendous headache, don't panic. It's scary as shit but it's most likely just a migraine too c:

It lasted for about an hour and then it just pretty much faded off. It made me jump since it just came out of nowhere (I was responding to another thread, and I was reading what I posted and I could *swear* that I had typos in my words because I saw letters missing. Trying to correct them, though, I noticed the letters were actually there, so yeah), and it was right within my immediate vision at first before it nestled into the peripheral. It then just disappeared completely as my day went on. I've never been through that before, so it was a little shocking to have it happen!

I can probably trace it back to a lack of sleep. I don't recall having a particularly bad headache but I do remember drowsiness :C
HAVE I BEEN MISLEAD?? [Image: TeamStory.gif] THE DREAM ISN'T DEAD???

Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by Rosencrantz - 10-27-2011, 07:34 PM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM