Users browsing this thread: 23 Guest(s)
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
So apparently Mom and I can't call anyone on our cell phones anymore. We can receive calls, but when I try it says WELCOME TO VERIZON NETWORK, THE NUMBER YOU HAVE REACHED IS NOT AVAILABLE blah blah, and Mom says that my aunt's cell phone works just fine and we're all on the same plan. She can't call Mommy to have her do something about it, either. AND Mom asked me to call my cousin Stacey yesterday and wish her happy birthday and couldn't even do that after I added her to my contacts. Mom felt bad because she always calls Mom on her birthday, and she couldn't call Stacey on hers.

And on top of that I'm a bit concerned about Mommy getting here too late and I won't have time to get ready for my doctor appointment at 3:45 PM tomorrow. It wouldn't be a problem except that my hair has become a crappy mess because I kept forgetting to brush it for I dunno how long so Mom has to brush it out again for the 1,000,000th time and that takes hours and I also need to bathe which also takes a while. I know Mommy needs to sleep after working all night last night but this happens almost all the time. We make plans a bit too soon, and I can't get ready in time resulting in me rushing and I hate that.

Although I know that she'll do anything possible to make sure I get there, I'm just a bit uneasy about it right now. Guess I'll see what happens.
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by Garamonde - 10-24-2011, 12:04 PM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM