Users browsing this thread: 26 Guest(s)
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
Ah, ok, if they're wrinkled from soaking that's fine, for some reason I just assumed it was from being on your feet for a long time (I know a bunch of ex-military dudes and they'll tell you that if your feet are wrinkling in your boots, trenchfoot isn't far away), thought I could see some skin peeling on your toes there too, but it's not in the best of focus so I could easily be wrong, ultimately you know your feet way more personally than I do.

I should also add, if you happen to have access to some salts, that is like magic for a footbath, oh, and I realize how counter-intuitive it is, but soaking your injured foot using salts doesn't hurt, if it does sting at all you used way too much salt.
And don't take this as a dig at your hygiene or anything, but if you've got an open wound on the bottom of your foot it's important to keep it clean, feet sweat a lot, it's just what they do, add to that the obvious need to wear shoes and you've got the perfect environment for a wound to get nasty, so just try your best to keep it clean, shouldn't really take any extra effort for most people, but it's worth putting out there anyway.
B A N D C A M P - T W I T T E R - T U M B L R - Y O U T U B E - G 1 5
Call me aggressive, call me obscene,
but you've always called me sir when you've invaded my dreams.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by PatientZero - 10-24-2011, 11:07 AM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM