Users browsing this thread: 23 Guest(s)
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
Well you don't seem too panicked about it, so that's a good start, blood is nice and red and liquid so that's also good, from the looks of your wrinkly peeling toes in the background your feet aren't in great condition though, and it sounds like you've effectively just worn through the skin.

There's a lot of blood in your feet, so it will bleed a lot, it'll probably be slow to heal too, since you walk on it and all, just pack it and bandage it as well as you can, and in future avoid putting acid on your feet.
No seriously, I'm not being facetious, using acids to treat corns and callouses is a bad idea generally, better to just soak your feet and use a pumice stone or equivalent.
At worst a doctor will use liquid nitrogen to freeze it and kill it rather than burn it off with acid, because acid is acid.

Oh, and I doubt I have to say it, but obviously try to keep your shoes off as much as possible, that should be the general rule actually, there's no reason to be wearing shoes while you bum around the house anyway.
Same thing with socks, keep 'em off when you can, not too practical around this time of year but still.

(look after your feet young man, seriously, they're important.)
B A N D C A M P - T W I T T E R - T U M B L R - Y O U T U B E - G 1 5
Call me aggressive, call me obscene,
but you've always called me sir when you've invaded my dreams.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by PatientZero - 10-24-2011, 04:44 AM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM