Users browsing this thread: 33 Guest(s)
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
(10-23-2011, 02:39 PM)Orgasmatron Wrote: i dont know a single person who is afraid of lightning there is no reason to be

Well, think about it.

Even though the probability of being struck by lightning is incredibly low, and on top of that only about one in ten lightning strikes on humans are fatal, victims are still likely to suffer permanent or semi-permanent after effects including severe electrical burns and such.

Lightning strikes aren't something I'd be afraid of, exactly, but it doesn't hurt to be cautious.

(10-23-2011, 02:27 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: But the tiny shocks are actually a little painful to me. :<

I'm probably weak/sensitive.

Well, you've mentioned previously that you're kind of small, so I'd imagine you would feel electrical shocks to a greater degree than average people.
Myself, I'm about average in height/somewhat below average in weight, but I don't recall feeling any real pain from electrical shocks; rather, they were just uncomfortable.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by Lemonray - 10-23-2011, 02:54 PM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM