Users browsing this thread: 30 Guest(s)
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
Wow so, this is good for a laugh

This kid from high school noticed that I messaged my new friend from college. He decided he likes her based on how she looks and her listed interests. So he tells me he's gonna message her.

He's dead serious.

I barely even know this girl. I just talk to her in class sometimes. But he sends her a message anyway. Part of his message is "AND I CAN'T BELIEVE ANGIE HAS A FRIEND! Well a friend from PUC anyways. I'm so proud of her! She's all grown up and stuff. *sniffle*"
He...seems to have the impression that I'm as bad at being social as he is. I'm not bad at being social, I just keep my social life quiet and small on purpose, don't drag me into this. This girl also has a BOYFRIEND, but he...found it to be a good thing because "Besides, I have a much easier time getting to know chicks with boyfriends. It takes the pressure off my animal brain." This is gonna be really awkward to explain to her, but honestly I'm just kind of laughing about it. I'm not even gonna bother getting upset over it, it's not really hurting me. This kid does so many bizarre and desperate things that my health couldn't afford me getting upset every time. I won't bother telling him to stop, either, because he doesn't learn, and telling him to stop usually ends up in some pseudo-logical explanation for his actions anyway. Funnily enough, he's incredibly arrogant. Don't tell him that though, he'll just say he's misunderstood.
[Image: sxv5uJR.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by StarSock64 - 10-21-2011, 01:36 AM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM