Users browsing this thread: 35 Guest(s)
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
(10-15-2011, 02:09 AM)Koopaul Wrote: I do see a dermatologist. He gives me special medication wich helped me because before I had Elephant Man levels of grossness on my face but I still once in a while breakout. It doesn't help that I still look sixteen. What girl could ever love me? *sob*

Let me tell you a bit of a strange story, strange mostly because if I wasn't telling the story myself I'd think it was nothing but feel good crap, but you'll just have to take my word for it.

When I was in college I made quick friends with a lot of people, but one person sticks in my mind very clearly, she was possibly one of the friendliest, easy going, and attractive people I've ever met.
It was no secret that a lot of the guys hanging out had a bit of a thing for her, most of them even considered her to be way out of their league. (whatever that means)

The strange part is that she had terrible skin, honestly, even the greasiest teenage burger-flipper looked like they were made of porcelain in comparison, even stranger, it's actually really hard for me to think of her as having such bad skin, I know for a fact she did, but all I can remember is her being really nice and attractive.

It was a bit of an eye opener for me, made me realize that the most important "trick" to being physically attractive and charismatic is, basically, to fake it, if you're confident and comfortable enough in your own skin to not dwell on your physical flaws, other people are more than happy to overlook even the obvious things and see you in a completely different light.
B A N D C A M P - T W I T T E R - T U M B L R - Y O U T U B E - G 1 5
Call me aggressive, call me obscene,
but you've always called me sir when you've invaded my dreams.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by PatientZero - 10-15-2011, 03:27 AM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM