Users browsing this thread: 34 Guest(s)
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
(10-12-2011, 10:11 AM)Stabsinthe Wrote: Pardon my bluntness but; are you referring to your period again? Because that's -- no reason to avoid the doctor.

Well actually, it wouldn't have made a difference anyway because she didn't get over here until yesterday 'cause she got sick and went to the doc. herself on Tuesday (she is diabetic and doesn't really take care of herself, etc.) so there wouldn'tve been time because of working on weekends and stuff. I was also going to have that dinner I missed two months ago and shop for clothes and things, so I much prefer to be free when I'm doing all that walking as well. So yeah you're right about that, but Mom wouldn't let me go out last time while I was on it, not entirely sure why when I tried to explain to her that I don't leak or anything, it would be fine. I forgot what she said exactly.

Quote:"Doing my thing"?

And yes, I'm not so big on talking about things like that, so I use that term to refer to it. I feel awkward about some things. It's just how I am.

[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by Garamonde - 10-13-2011, 12:18 PM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM