Users browsing this thread: 24 Guest(s)
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
Welp, I just threw up again.

I didn't even feel that sick at first, but it felt more like "stomach hurts, tries to curl up in bed to release gas" but I couldn't, then after some time I get that ever so slight "feeling" then as soon as I got to the bathroom, yeah. It was only a little bit though, surprisingly. Even though my throat felt a bit funny it actually didn't really hurt. Yay. Though I didn't sleep well last night because of a little episode last night either.

The best part is I won't even make it to the doctor this week since Mommy hasn't made the appointment yet last I talked to her because I was doing my thing (my body must hate me. It always does that when I'm planning on getting out of the house), and since it's Wednesday and she still hasn't gotten here, not to mention Mom has an appointment tomorrow (which isn't the problem, she needs to go more than I do and she's already changed it once, she really has to go), I'll have to wait as usual.

I gotta find out why I keep getting sick all the time like this when I don't even have an illness. I figured I just had a sensitive system or something, but I didn't used to be this way, so there must be something.
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by Garamonde - 10-12-2011, 08:07 AM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM