Users browsing this thread: 30 Guest(s)
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
(10-09-2011, 02:26 PM)Rλy Wrote:
(10-09-2011, 01:20 PM)Kat Wrote: My grandpa pretty much hates me, everything I do is pretty much wrong in his eyes.

:<

I sort of know the feel, only my grandfather was awesome, it's just certian other family members who are hateful towards me, without any actual reason :/

What are you supposed to be doing "wrong", exactly?

Oh hohohohoho, where should I start.

-Every single form of entertainment I enjoy he belittles because it isn't a sport. (Actual quote "Are you gonna watch another show? If so I might as well just sit in the car to read because it is just all noise to me and it's unessassery." I was watching Dr. Who)

-Apparently waking up at 11Cute0am is pretty much unacceptable despite me not being able to go to bed until 6am-8am most nights due to being used to my Work Schedual. (Actual Quote part 2 "Get up, Why don't you move already, I'm not going to come and visit ever again unless you move out, you better get up now to start looking at appartments.")

-"Why don't you eat meat!" In a very angry voice was directed at my vegatarian sister and me (not a fan of the taste of red meat) because we decided to cook our own meal in addition to the meal that was being served so we could still eat with the family.

-He purposly tried using a sketchpad of mine and my 3DS as a coster for his wineglass on purpose as his way of trying to get me to not being so uptight. (He ruined said sketchpad. Which ruined a lot of my sketches.)

And thats just the start of it. He wasn't always like this, but he is currently 82 years old so maybe it is just Angry Old Man Syndrom, but Seething so hard that you quite literally cry for 40 minutes-1 hour every day for a week once a year is not a fun thing.
M A C H I N E G U N
         ⌒°。>◡<)⌒°
             /_▄︻し┻┳═一(いち)(いち)  ┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨
[Image: tumblr_mr2bjoHi1v1qh8espo1_400.gif][Image: NfIxSTK.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by Maxpphire - 10-09-2011, 10:22 PM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM