Users browsing this thread: 35 Guest(s)
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
One of my friends truly annoys me. Half the time, I wonder why I'm friends with him.
EDIT: He's sitting in MY chair, like literally my chair, and every time I've ever asked him to get out of it and please take the butterfly chair I'm currently in, he just says no, or what are you going to do about it, and just douche ego's it up, I'm letting it slide this time as he's playing a game with my roommate, and I've been working on a paper, but it seriously fucking annoys me and I'm going to punch him next time he starts being an ass on purpose. Also he apparently looked through ONE pokemon deck of mine thats still a WIP, and laughed at how "bad" my deck making skills are. Very Mature bro, very mature.
TO wind this up, he listens to volbeat and i don't like them, but don't really care if others do you know? but I jokingly give him shit about it in good natured fun and usually make clear I'm just joking, but he takes it seriously and starts shitting on my musical opinions and just about everything else too. I'm just sick of him, and if he reads this later, well this will be awkward.
EDIT2: Never mind, I won't punch him, I'll just shout at him until he gets the message.
I always wonder if he reads this stuff as he goes on this site too, just not very often. I don't care, as either way, he knows he annoys me, but whatever
Edit3: Really didn't want to do this, but as means to annoy me he brought my girlfriend into the mix, so I had to talk to his girlfriend and ask her if she could talk to him as a means to settle things as he was crossing a personal line.
[Image: b6Bqjzn.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by Gwen - 10-03-2011, 01:51 PM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM