Users browsing this thread: 33 Guest(s)
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
(09-23-2011, 01:33 PM)PatientZero Wrote:
(09-23-2011, 12:56 PM)Kat Wrote: Welp, didn't work at all, it doesn't feel my jaw joint it under my ear, but it feels a little bit more forward then that, like right under that end of the cheekbone. I never really had been Punched in the face but when I was 11, I used to have to crack that joint to open all of the way (and It could happen just by me opening my mouth) and the past couple of years or so, it's been refusing to "crack" so to speak I guess but it has gotten more tight and restricted too.

Also is my jaw is relaxed and I'm not having my teeth closed together it looks like I have a sidebite (which I don't have if my mouth is closed to the teeth, just my normal small overbite)

Hmm, that almost sounds like lockjaw to me, without being able to examine you myself I can't really give you much advice, my suggestion would be to hold a warm compress against the area (that's cleverspeak for a wet flannel or a towel or something) to hopefully relax the muscles, and if the problem persists see a doctor as soon as you can.
There are a number of causes for this kind of problem, most of them are nothing to worry about, but it's definitely worth checking to make sure it isn't a symptom of something more serious.
(honestly I'm pretty sure it's nothing, but it's always worth checking with a non-internets doctor for this kind of discomfort)
Listen to this man.
[Image: b6Bqjzn.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by Gwen - 09-23-2011, 01:41 PM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM