Users browsing this thread: 27 Guest(s)
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
(09-23-2011, 11:57 AM)Kat Wrote: So I have jaw issues and trouble opening my mouth, it makes things hard to eat, makes it hard to yawn, and hard to talk because it hurts and it is stuck and not properly lined up it seems. It has been like this for a while.

I decided to measure the space between my teeth with my mouth as open as I could get it. It's only an Inch. What the fuck.

Sounds a bit like a problem I have from time to time, I took a nasty punch years ago that tore the cartilage in my jaw and pulled the joint out of the socket, so now it doesn't sit right anymore and occasionally it decides to throw a tantrum and refuses to open properly.

Try putting pressure on the joint just below your ear as you open your mouth, basically force it to stay in the socket (note: this shouldn't hurt at all, if it hurts stop it) it usually won't fix the problem but if you can open your mouth you at least know what the issue is, and I've found that occasionally just getting it re-seated can help a buttload.

B A N D C A M P - T W I T T E R - T U M B L R - Y O U T U B E - G 1 5
Call me aggressive, call me obscene,
but you've always called me sir when you've invaded my dreams.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by PatientZero - 09-23-2011, 12:28 PM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM