Users browsing this thread: 16 Guest(s)
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
(09-20-2011, 05:13 PM)Kriven Wrote: Only going here because there isn't an inbetween thread, and because it's confusing me. I think I might be bi o-O

This is something you gotta figure out by yourself, I really cannot help you with it, however, I can help you with one thing:

Different people have different fetishes and standards of beauty/attraction.

Don't be in doubt if you are, like I was, not into the sort of man who is usually seen in the media as attractive or the definition of masculine (masculine-defined features such as facial hair, muscles, etc), it does not mean that you cannot be attracted to men. If you are mostly attracted to women and only attracted to men if the man in question has some feminine features that you find attractive, that shouldn't mean that you aren't bi or that you shouldn't try to date a man that you like and fits in what you consider attractive!

But still, whatever he might look like, keep in mind that he is a man. Don't fantasize him as a girl or try to ignore the fact that he is a man like you and your friends (unless your partner is cisgendered and actually likes being treated and referred like that). I've seen a friend of mine dating someone who tried to ignore that he was a man, partially because of shame, and maybe partially because his partner couldn't feel comfortable with dating a man, and it wasn't pretty at all.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by Rökkan - 09-20-2011, 06:43 PM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM