Users browsing this thread: 28 Guest(s)
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
Wow Pz, that's sounds far worse then time I drank heavily while starting depression meds (which was really fucking stupid, I'm not sure if it triggered the nervous breakdown or not but still it was fucking stupid on my part). I hope you get well soon man.

Well posting here because of the party I posted about in the happy thread. Aside from drunken escapades in the WaWa and not being able to show my face there again, I apparently lead some sort of drunken parade of people around town with a golf club.... and gave away all of my cigarettes to anyone involved/went in the hot tub with me...because I was being "the tobacco candy man"(I really hope I wasn't the one who gave myself that name there). Oh and on top of of just being a general jackass like I already mentioned, the shirt that I wore there I can't wear anymore because the alcohol smell just won't come out... I still have no idea what the fuck shot gunning a beer is but apparently I did it several times, and the last couple went straight on my shirt.

EDIT:
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by Marth - 09-18-2011, 11:28 PM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM