Users browsing this thread: 27 Guest(s)
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
(09-16-2011, 02:59 PM)Devicho Wrote: I think the biggest problem is that 5 out of 7 days the only other adult in the house is my grandma who really is only here to watch the baby specifically. Then my little sisters come home from school and don't want to do anything the rest of the day. Even my mom has trouble getting them to do chores and such which is another reason I get stuck doing a bunch of it.

Ah, I used to be in the same situation, just without a baby.
My grandmother used to spend more time at my house than she did her own, and she would help with the cooking and such, but she didn't do a whole lot of cleaning. As for my sister, she didn't care if she lived in a sty, so I was left to tidy the place up.

I guess your sisters can't arrange something reasonable with you, so all I can suggest is that you stop cleaning up after them for a while, and see if that coaxes them into taking responsibility. Sorry I can't be of more help :<

(09-16-2011, 05:33 PM)Star Sock 64 3D Wrote: the fact that she apparently has "asian envy" and might be a huge weeaboo is kind of alarming.

forevergaijin.jpg
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by Lemonray - 09-17-2011, 03:00 AM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM