Users browsing this thread: 37 Guest(s)
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
The two people I've met in college that I talk to the most are...

well, the first one is this girl who's trying to restart the school's anime club. ...She doesn't seem that terribly awkward or weird or anything but...the fact that she apparently has "asian envy" and might be a huge weeaboo is kind of alarming. I just pretend like I'm not interested in anime. She's cool otherwise, so maybe that's unfair, but...well, I'm sure you guys know how tasteless and crazy and stupid anime fans can get. I'm holding off most of my judgments 'cause she doesn't seem that bad about it and she hasn't even brought it up (I learned this stuff from her facebook), but I'm suspicious and kind of dreading what'll happen if she talks about it is what I mean. If we don't talk about anime I can just ignore it.

And then the other guy keeps showing me his...eyeballed drawings of anime. I just kind of pretend like I know nothing about drawing and avoid giving any real comments because telling people how to do art never works and just makes the other person a huge baby and it's not worth it. I'm sure you guys know about that, too.
[Image: sxv5uJR.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by StarSock64 - 09-16-2011, 05:33 PM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM