Users browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
Seek help for that now. First start by talking to a parent or close friend, see if it can be resolved that way/you aren't comfortable with going to a therapist just yet. But a therapist is your best a solution. I've been pushing off going to one forever. Anti-depressants haven't really done much(main reason I trashed canned those and no longer use them).

But in all seriousness don't go to alcohol/other substances for help with it. I've tried so many things to try and beat depression out when I was feeling like you/possibly worse and it's just not worth it. You feel far worse, from substance abuse, sure you initially feel invincible, but the day after you're more on edge than before, eventually it's during the trip that you're feeling worse and then it comes to point where it just doesn't help you at all and if anything you become a serious problem to those around you and yourself.

PZ can probably give you better advice, but for the timebeing you have this, and hopefully you seek professional help. Feel better bro.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by Marth - 09-11-2011, 09:40 PM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM