Users browsing this thread: 43 Guest(s)
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
A shame my father so often seeks to position himself as an obstacle to progress, something to work around and overcome, rather than something of genuine assistance. It doesn't help that he isn't consistent about it: he offered 150 towards getting a new computer in the near future, but at the same time refuses - against any logic, based purely upon his own misconceptions - to take an incredible opportunity and move out with myself and a friend of ours into an incredibly nice 3 bedroom house with cheap rent.

and keep in mind, he wants to move; we live in a shit hole. we live in a boarding house - two rooms (my room, and then the living room/ kitchen/ his room), public bathroom, no oven or stove, cant have my half-brother or anyone else over, inconsistent microwave, slowly dieing fridge, ridiculous landlords and yet, the house, which is only 200 dollars more total, is apparently "not worth it".

even though he would be actually be saving money and paying less in rent there than he is now.

BETTER NOT SAVE MONEY AND DRASTICALLY IMPROVE OUR LIVING CONDITIONS, THAT WOULD BE TOO SMART
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by PrettyNier - 09-05-2011, 09:12 PM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM