Users browsing this thread: 41 Guest(s)
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
WELP. We now have to throw away an almost whole box of cereal because Nan Nan can't keep her (unclean) hands out of anything. I don't know where Mom put it, she said she sat it on the floor in front of the fridge so she doesn't know how she could've reached under the card table that far. I didn't see her do anything but reach under the table a bit, but then I saw she had a bag with a box in it and when I got up and looked out there it looked like a cereal box so right there I was just UUUUUUGH NO and called Mom, so she'll take care of it when she comes later (she wasn't happy either).

She ate one or two pieces out of the box and put it on the card table where she sits next to. I don't really know why she thinks that just because something is there and is within reach means that it's okay to touch/mess it and stick your hands in it even when it's other people's food (that was my cereal, "Cinnamon Churros"). Trying to not let it bug me, but apparently she can reach farther than we think and that box could've been saved...
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by Garamonde - 09-05-2011, 01:03 PM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM