Users browsing this thread: 26 Guest(s)
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
(08-30-2011, 02:05 PM)Rökkan Wrote: guys

1- this is the unhappy thread, not the Does God Exist thread, this is getting obnoxious

2- DC, (at least I hope that most of or all of) the things in this thread had fuck all to do with a grudge against who you are or your religion and nobody is calling you the bad guy here. What happened and what people are talking about, disregard your pieces of advice (which were pretty good), is that you literally contradicted yourself when you said:

Quote:Also I'd just like to say, you kind of sound like a fuck, OH I CAN'T TASTE OR HEAR OR SMELL GOD, NOT REAL. :L

and then followed it by:

Quote:But I feel with religion if you choose to follow it, do it on your own terms and thats the key to me.

He followed his terms to believe in something that was "I cannot feel God in any of the senses that I have, therefore, I cannot accept him as real", which you approve of with that second quote, because as far as my reading comprehension goes, you said "follow what your terms dictate to you". But in the first quote, you call out his terms.

I understand that I would also get upset if someone called out my beliefs like that and minimized my personal beliefs, but just don't victimize yourself like this, it's awful.
If I could bother to go back and find the paragraph to quote I would, but I was referring to the fact that it sounded like he was calling his friends dumb, sure they were being quite rude for not accepting him, but doesn't mean he needs to attack beliefs. I'll just be leaving, as I can see a shitstorm on the horizon as always.
[Image: b6Bqjzn.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by Gwen - 08-30-2011, 02:08 PM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM