Users browsing this thread: 34 Guest(s)
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
"So I'm gonna gauge my ears"
My father's response;
"Then you can move thefuck out, you wanna do it when you're at college? You can't move back in here, I'm not raising a freak. Stop being a freak. I'm sick of you, you freak".

My mother's response "none of your friends do this weird shit so why do you have to?"

FUCK YOU TWO I CAN'T WAIT TO MOVE OUT. I have no reason to be around people who can't accept me for who I am or what I feel comfortable doing, I honestly don't get how I'm related to them, we have nothing in common, they care nothing for who I really am and constantly try to force me to be something I'm not. I honestly hate the closed minded fuck my father has become. He literally has no respect for me or who I am. He literally disregards everything I do as a cry for attention, and wanting to stand out. Y'know because I apparently can't feel comfortable with doing things like this to myself, or dressing myself the way I do or wanting green hair when I graduate. Apparently I won't "get a real job" or "have a real life" I'll just be a "fuck up". I'm so sick of this it's not even funny. A REAL father wouldn't treat his own son like he is shit. I'm not even that pissed that he went off on me for wanting to gauge my ears, I'm pissed that he still treats me like some kind outcast that is a constant thorn in his side and is embarrassed by. I wish I was something he'd approve of but after literally 11 years of him disapproving of every decision I made, I'm just done ever caring about what he thinks of me.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by Marth - 08-29-2011, 08:09 PM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM