Users browsing this thread: 33 Guest(s)
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
I work a minimum wage job at a clothing factory which is about 75% women, 67% foreign people, and 89% irritaing as balls.

Do you always have to walk 2mph? Always gotta stand in the middle like an idiot? You gotta eat at the locker room when there's a sign that syas don't do it? don't you know what a cafeteria is? You really gotta pee on the toilet seat?(you can't expect me to believe they don't know what a urinal is) I work at four different machines, so when leave one spot for 2 minutes, someone takes my scissors or whatever. Is leaving shit alone against someone's religion? Yes you truly deserve that big squishy chair for working 3mph, while I work 20mph on a hard stool with no complaint.

And the spitting. Why do the Asians have to spit so much in the bathroom? Its not mentioned once in The 5th Chinese daughter, The Good Earth, Joy Luck Club or anything else I've read that would give me any insight into traditionalist Chinese culture. I'm really tempted to think they have an extra gland for spit.

And of course, I can't say anything, lest I look like a bigot, due to my lack of skin color or vagina. So I gotta keep it all bottled up 'til the day I go postal and commit 27 murders and 1 suicide.

I don't suppose any of you have had a similar situation?
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by Judge Drej - 08-28-2011, 02:42 PM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM