Users browsing this thread: 31 Guest(s)
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
So have I mentioned how much I /HATE/ people?

As a little information before the story, you should know that a lot of my co-workers come from Guatemala and speak English as a Second Language or attempt to do so anyway (We all kinda speak Spanglish at work so we can all understand eachother and at the same time, my english speaking co-workers are learning more spanish while they are learning more english so it does us all good pretty much.) and this is pretty much how it is with all of the Wendy's in my state, we have a lot of Spanish speaking peers.

So at 3 am the cash register also stops being able to take in orders, as in it will literally tell you "Invalid, please press clear" if you try to put in an order at closing time. So at 3:02AM a guy comes up to Drive through speaker to try to order a meal, The person Working Order Taker was someone who speaks english as a first language, she tells the guy "Sorry we're closed" and he yells into the mic "YOU STUPID FUCKING SPIC" and drives off. Made us all extremely angry.
M A C H I N E G U N
         ⌒°。>◡<)⌒°
             /_▄︻し┻┳═一(いち)(いち)  ┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨
[Image: tumblr_mr2bjoHi1v1qh8espo1_400.gif][Image: NfIxSTK.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by Maxpphire - 08-05-2011, 03:33 AM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM