Users browsing this thread: 37 Guest(s)
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
It's the last day of Otakon and I'm sitting in the train station in Baltimore on my girlfriend's Macbook.

Okay it isn't so bad but the end of a good vacation usually is...no autographs and not a whole lot of cool weird stuff like last time...but I did pick up A Nice Thing and I'll show it to you guys once I get home >:

God damn it I can literally count the number of things I bought on one hand. All in all Otakon was sort of lame; I'm sure it'll pick up next year though...though seriously, the hotel was a LOT better than last year's. More details when I get home I guess -- oh and the game room was mostly sexy. It's nice to be able to kick everyone's ass at one game there. <:

The worst part though is not getting to meet up with my friend -- and when I DID bump into him he was all "oh yeah, I guess you did bump into me" -- not even a "cool man let's chill later". When suggesting meetups and "where are you?" i'd get vague replies like "humming with a pal at a booth"

well gee thanks nerd

Seriously though, could you be any lamer :c
whatever, i've met up with enough internet people IRL in one year than other people do in eight, lol
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by Kosheh - 07-31-2011, 01:33 PM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM