Users browsing this thread: 39 Guest(s)
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
I'm entirely too worried about going off to college despite that not being that financially viable until probably next fall.
I feel like I should know exactly what I need to do, but I don't really. I'm hesitant to ask my mom for too much help because... I don't know, asking for help makes me feel incompetent, like I can't handle things on my own.

Really I only know what sort of career field I'd like to get into and not enough of how to get there.
Not to mention that I'm worried about student loans and everything. I'd like to be able to save up enough money to pay off at least community college classes so that I don't have to take out loans. I hear too many shitty stories about people being in debt for years because of them. (I know my mom is still paying off hers.)

This sorta makes me jealous of my Japanese friend Mana. Apparently her mom was able to cover the costs of putting her into a nice university, and if I remember correctly she said that usually happens for students there.

Gillian, I wonder if there are any used clothing stores around you. It was a regional thing, I think, but I remember when I lived in Arizona there was a chain of stores called Twice as Nice where people could bring in used clothing, and as long as it was in good condition they'd sell it for pretty cheap. I've actually found really nice stuff at these places.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by Devicho - 07-30-2011, 06:14 PM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM