Users browsing this thread: 36 Guest(s)
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
woops posted this in the wrong thread
because I thought the love thread was this thread since people derailed like whoa

So a few months ago my washing machine broke down while there was a load of washing in it. My dad emptied it and started taking washing over to my nan's while we were waiting for the machine to be fixed.
so, it'd be safe to assume that the washing I'd put in there before it broke down got taken to my nan's and re-washed, right?
Wrong.

For some reason, my dad took the clothes that had already been in the washing machine and just stuck them in a plastic bag -- which is where they remained for the next few months. I discovered this this morning. One of the shirts is completely ruined (like, holes in it) and the rest are stained. I'm washing them then dousing them in vinegar and washing them again, this is exactly how I wanted to spend my day!
Since they've been sat there for a while, there's no guarantee that'll even get the stains out.

this is a really great thing to find out when you're already short on clothes and aren't getting paid for the next month at least
[Image: 6WzBw.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by Chutzpar - 07-30-2011, 09:14 AM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM