Users browsing this thread: 41 Guest(s)
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
(07-28-2011, 03:43 PM)GaryCXJk Wrote: It's not even that I want to be the one outside the box, hell, I want to be like everybody else. But sometimes, you don't just have a choice. Most people here can easily find a job, can easily get a girlfriend, or at least can finish a goddamn study. I have achieved none of the above. Sure, I once did get a job, but that was only for a half year. Since then I never had one.

you'd be surprised, but everyone has felt or feels like this over the course of their life. even when you can feel you have accomplished something, like a job, or a girlfriend, and get the respect of others, or even properly setting a career. many cant achieve such things due poor decisions in their lifes, or because life itself denied them the chance, and even when anything plays agaisnt you, and you feel yourselfs like the lowest shit in the world, you'd realise that as long as there's blood pumping in your veins you will still be able to overcome everything, no matter how many tries it takes you. no matter how long you have been sunk into that pit, you still have your life running through your body. and i'll be an even more fruitful life when you realise you do things because you enjoy doing them.

no one appreciates your work? the hell with it, as long as you enjoy doing it you can pretty much spend your entire life doing it as long as it puts an smile on your face. you havent got a girl? so what. life is long and wide enough to find someone. and your opinions are view as shit? and clash with everyone else? then maybe you should reconsider them, and maybe be honest with yourself and think if you should expose them in a proper way, or maybe is you having a wrong vision of the world.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by Cobalt Blue - 07-28-2011, 06:46 PM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM