Users browsing this thread: 21 Guest(s)
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
The higher level you are, the bigger and scarier things become. It happens faster if you choose something like athletics or acrobatics as one of your tag skills, because they go up much more quickly. Your level only goes up when you get your tag skills up. I *think* your tag skills will go up slightly faster than your other skills (and you start with them at a higher level, anyway).
Honestly, taking athletics or acrobatics as a tag skill is a silly idea anyway, you don't get many bonuses for doing so, so you'd be better off choosing something more directly related to magic, combat or stealth.

Enemies are levelled; I can't remember the exact levelling without getting out my brother's guide, but it's something like, monsters in the countryside are usually around your level, and 'boss' characters are always five levels above yours.
If you're on PC, there's a few balancing mods. I've not used any, but read around on TESNexus and you should find some. My understanding of it is that some are designed to make it easier, some harder, and there are some that just makes it a more 'real' experience, so *parts* will be harder and parts will be easier in the same mod.
Guh I still haven't had my sick pay from being signed off. I'm sure I'm entitled to it
I hope I don't have to apply for it through social services, they're shite Very Sad
[Image: 6WzBw.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by Chutzpar - 07-27-2011, 05:30 AM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM