Users browsing this thread: 36 Guest(s)
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
something's telling me I just had a night terror last night

I was in that state where I was half-awake and my eyes were open, but my actions and the things I was seeing were in my head

needless to say, I could -swear- I saw some frenzied old man in an attack position right next to my bed and it scared the everloving shit out of me
and I could swear I let out the biggest scream

the scream caused the man to fade away and I quickly gained full consciousness; turned out I wasn't actually screaming (I would have in turn scared the shit out of my roommate, who says I never woke him up)

but while I was awake, I found myself sitting straight up, my heart was pounding, I was breathing heavily, and I was god damned petrified of going back to sleep (I actually shrugged it off, but I wouldn't turn my face away from the wall adjacent to my bed until the sun began to rise) or doing anything else for that matter (I was actually afraid of leaving my room in case something else would jump at me on the way out).

This is all self-diagnosis but holy hell I do not want to do any of that ever again Sad
HAVE I BEEN MISLEAD?? [Image: TeamStory.gif] THE DREAM ISN'T DEAD???

Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by Rosencrantz - 07-22-2011, 09:51 AM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM